Dr.Bao-NVC Crew

Saturday, December 22, 2007

NVC's first toy: Ishikawa: The Roller Warrior!!!!





Hi everyone!!!! I'm sorry for not updating my blog for almost now 6 months!!!! Wahhhh!!!! When I'm thinking of this...it's just crazy... But I've been very busy recently that I did not even think of updating my blog....

And one of the reason why I was that busy....is because we we're working on our first toy prototype that will be release this year!!!!!! Yes....NVC will self-produce their fist toy in resin!!!!!!
After talking to a lot of people, we just decide that the best way for us to keep total control on our product is to make it by ourself..... By the way, I would like to thank to Dave Pressler, Ted Stilson, Andy from toysrevil , Phuek, etc....for their advice and help for my search for the production of our toy...

So, enough blah....blah....let's go see that figure..... So the toy will be in resin, approx. 5' or 6'' tall and will be all handpainted!!!! Well because we want our toy to look like our "one-of-a-kind" custom toy that we will all handpainted them....and little details can be added at the final stage.....

So.....I'll try to keep my blog update on the production process of the toy....And if you are interested to get...email to me, because we will make a very limited run of the toy since we want to keep it as a collectible item.....

By the way, I would like to thank Andy from toysrevil
for his interview with us on the story behind this toy.... You guys should really read this interview. You will learn a lot on all the concept that we elaborate before we start to sculpt this toy....

Also, I would like to thank Jack from vinylpulse and Brian from plasticandplush for their support of our project...You guys always support us since day one when we start to custom toys...Thanks again......

There's also a lot of other websites that talked about our toy....Thanks to all of you for your support...It's really appreciated....and we will do our best to come with the best product we can....

best wishes for Holidays time!!!!!

Dr.Bao......NVC CREW......

4 Comments:

  • I'm in ! I want one !

    By Blogger Weirdguy, at 12:09 PM  

  • i want one with a plain white face like you were selling at nycc!!
    how can i get one???

    By Blogger broke, at 8:41 PM  

  • Hi Broke! You can email me and we'll see how we reserve one for you.... As you probably know, there will be only 20 copies of the original color scheme so there's not much available...

    And the blank face was quite a big success at NYCC!!!

    Thanks for your support and interest!

    Dr.Bao...NVC CREW....

    By Blogger Dr.Bao-NVC crew, at 7:34 AM  

  • It can save you money on a monthly basis on the cable and online monthly bills by comparison buying. Contact distinct service providers and see who will bring you the best deal. After you have an alternative created, contact your present supplier and find out once they will match up it. You may possibly not even should move companies. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Inas665much[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home